Friday, October 3, 2008

Run Away with your Friends for an Evening

Join Scrapbook Away for an evening of fun and cropping in October.

Friends Night Away

Get a group of friends together to join you for a crop. You will be provided with a warm environment to scrap in, snacks, tools to borrow, a store on-hand for those inspirational ideas or last minute needs, and a free mini class. Tools that will be available are: two Cricut machines, a Sizzix die-cut system, Crop-a-Dile Big Bite, punches, scissors,100s of stamps, and two knowledgeable scrapbookers to assist you with your designs or questions. It's a great way to get started in scrapbooking or to find time to work on projects that you never seem to complete at home. Email us @ admin@scrapbookaway.com to reserve your date today!

Dates Available in October: Fri. Oct. 24th or Sat. Oct. 25th
Cost: $15.00 per person

Time: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
Location: Tuscany - Calgary, Alberta

4 comments:

  1. Where are you holding this crop at? And do you have some girl stamps that I could use??? I am working on a cute princess book! And do you pick one night or is the $15 for both nights?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Megan,

    I do have some girl stamps and I'm sure Serena does...being that she has two princesses herself. The $15 is for one night and includes snacks, mini-class, use of the tools (no charge for the cutting mats or blades for the cricut),and a great space to crop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan,

    I have a lot of flower stamp sets, a Heidi Swapp crown set (perfect for the princess pages), a beautiful stampin up! seaside sketches stamp set that has a couple of lovely girl stamps in it, and tons of gender neutral sets that I use on both my boy and girl pages.

    Serena:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay ladies, count me in!! I will be there on the Saturday! Ummm and I think that I will bring my sister-in-law, but let me just double check on that and get back to you okay?

    ReplyDelete